20th Anniversary Festival at Daylesford: a celebration of organic food and drink, with seasonal workshops, special guests and live music
This June, Daylesford Organic will celebrate its landmark 20th anniversary with a two-day Summer Festival on Saturday 17th – Sunday 18th June held at the Cotswold farm.
What is the Daylesford Organic Summer Festival?
An annual Daylesford tradition, the festival allows visitors to go behind the scenes at one of the UK’s most sustainable farms, while enjoying an abundance of organic food and drink and a wonderful array of seasonal activities. This year will be the first time the event is spread over two days, offering the perfect opportunity for locals and those visiting from afar to immerse themselves in all Daylesford Farm has to offer.
The weekend guarantees a jam-packed itinerary for families, friends and foodies, who will be brought together in Britain’s beautiful countryside. With something for everyone, the line-up will feature exciting attractions, activities and special guests including Clodagh McKenna, Richard E Grant, Ruthie Rogers, Giles Wood and Mary Killen (of Gogglebox fame) and festival favourite, Christopher Biggins.
The farm will be transformed to offer hot air balloon rides, banquets, classic fairground rides and games, live music, holistic workshops by Bamford, the JCB Dancing Diggers, cooking demonstrations and the ever-popular competition tent and dog show, alongside an array of delicious organic food and drink.
Tickets are available by the day or to visit for the weekend.
Food & Drink
- Private Summer Solstice Banquet on Saturday night with celebrity chef Clodagh McKenna, plus exclusive Chef’s Table lunches across the weekend
- Cooking demonstrations with top chefs Romy Gill, Lucy Lord, Tait Miller and more
- The Competition Tent judged by Carole Bamford with Tom Parker-Bowles and Ruthie Rogers
- Feast on delicious dishes from the Daylesford fire pits, food stalls and drinks carts including Arancina Pizzeria, Dalton Farms Ice Cream and more
- Taste samples from Daylesford’s own Bakery, Patisserie and Creamery along with guest artisan producers
- Daylesford’s own festival cider, craft beers and organic wines from Château Léoube served at the Summer Festival Bar
- Tethered hot air balloon rides (bookable on the day)
- The JCB Dancing Diggers will be performing twice each day
- Sheepdog demonstrations and ‘meet our animals’ for children
- Fairground rides including a vintage helter-skelter and carousel
- Back-to-back live music, comedy and entertainment
- Puppy yoga and the infamous Daylesford Dog Show
- Display of vintage sports cars
- Children’s entertainment from Sharky & George, Lucas Jet circus, plus Shetland pony walks, face painting, storytelling and book signings
- Hands-on floristry and craft workshops, plus art installations & workshops from local artists
- Wellness sessions from yoga, Pilates and stretch to dance psychotherapy and cacao ceremony
- Tent Talks with expert panels
- Discover the Cotswolds countryside on one of Daylesford’s special walking routes
Date: Saturday 17th – Sunday 18th June 2023
Time: 10am – 5pm both days
Location: Daylesford near Kingham, Gloucestershire, GL56 0YG
Standard Adult Day Ticket: £25
Standard Adult Weekend Ticket: £45
Child Day Ticket 12-18 years: £5
Child Day Weekend Ticket 12-18 years: £8.50
Children Under 12 years: Free
Tickets can be purchased via Eventbrite. Ticket holders can also pre-order Daylesford Organic’s specially curated 20th anniversary Summer Festival Hamper.